[Joke] Get it enlarged

A little adult jokes:
On their first night to be together, the newlywed couple goes to change. The new bride comes out of the bathroom, all showered and wearing her beautiful robe.
The proud husband says, “My dear, we are married now, you can open your robe.”
The beautiful young woman opens her robe, and he is astonished.
“Oh, oh, aaaahhh,” he exclaims, “My God you are so beautiful, let me take your picture.”
Puzzled she asks, “MY picture?”
He answers, “Yes, my dear, so I can carry your beauty next to my heart forever.”
She smiles and he takes her picture, and then he heads into the bathroom to shower.
He comes out wearing his robe and the new wife asks, “Why do you wear a robe? We are married now.”
At that the man opens his robe and she exclaims, “OH, OH, OH MY, let me get a picture.”
He beams and asks, “Why?”
She answers, “SO I CAN GET IT ENLARGED!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Joke] Password selection rules

Get it better with disk defragmenter

[Tips] Extra virtual RAM on your USB Drive