[Tips] Nice source for XBox 360 tips

You love to play games? Me too. And my console is an XBox 360. Nice one.. and really love it. :) I'm playing Fall Out 3 now. Well, everything is nice until I stumbled on "Ring of Death". If you don't know what is it, check on here for some explanations.

Of course the great Microsoft can fix it, but unfortunately, you'll be waiting 1 month for your Xbox to be returned to you (can be longer if your console got some serious problem). Well, I don;t wanna wait for 1 month, so I googled about it and i found: xbox 360 red ring death. Nice site, simple and clear guide. Get their site on my PC, then I found the problem, do something here and there... voila.. back to my Fall Out 3.

I recommend you, XBox owner, to add that site on your bookmark list. :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Joke] Password selection rules

Get it better with disk defragmenter

[Tips] Extra virtual RAM on your USB Drive